Connect to the Government Gateway and the HMRC's Data Provisioning Service (DPS)
SAA's REIMS ARTIS HMRC RTI Scheme Management Server is a solution that offers a direct Government Gateway connection for sending RTI and PAYE forms and end-of-year submissions and receiving notification of tax code changes through a secure interface to HMRC and Government Gateway Services or via EDI over the Internet using AS2
The REIMS ARTIS has enhanced control and management features for larger organisations to provide the following benefits:
- Full RTI Submission Control System with support for FPS, EAS, EPS, EYU and NVREQ, via the Government Gateway in XML format, as well as existing PAYE returns
- Full PAYE and RTI receipts for "In Year" tax code notifications changes and the RTI NVREP from the Data Provisioning Service (DPS)
- Alternatively, send and receive RTI and PAYE notification returns and submissions across the Internet via AS2 if you want or need to submit through EDI or GFF
- RTI Quality Control System for validation and error correction
- RTI Scheme Control System provides a tax month reconciliation and Business Intelligence Reports to ensure compliance and year to date control
- Supports HMRC IRmark security specification and secure communications and advanced data security options
- Simplified interface to payroll and HR applications with the optional generation of cross reference hash code and generation and/or validation or the random string for related BACS payment instructions
- Hybrid solution that can be installed in-house on premise or in the cloud or provided as a managed service
- Enterprise Editions suitable for large organisations and payroll bureau and payroll vendors.
REIMS ARTIS Scheme Management Server is a comprehensive solution consisting of three control systems:
RTI Submission Control System: Security - Connectivity - Audit
RTI Quality Control System: Integration - Validation - Error Correction
RTI Scheme Control System: Reporting - Reconciliation - BACS Synchronisation
The REIMS ARTIS HMRC RTI Scheme Management Server includes all facilities for both sending and receiving RTI and PAYE documents with Payroll, HR and Finance systems. REIMS can extract data directly from databases or if the application works with an XML or GFF interface (and STD18 for BACS) then REIMS will work out of the box with the payroll and HR applications.
The REIMS ARTIS has Internet recognition for RTI submissions and PAYE notifications:
RTI Submissions: FPS, EAS, EPS, EYU and NVREQ
RTI and PAYE Notifications: P6, P6B, P9, SL1, SL2, NVREP and GEN
PAYE Expenses and Benefits: P11D, P11D(b), P46(CAR)
CIS: Monthly Returns (CIS300), Verification Requests, Verification Reply messages.
For more information about the REIMS ARTIS HMRC RTI Scheme Management Server product or how SAA Consultants can help you achieve RTI compliance and BACSTEL synchronisation, or to find out more about our OEM Editions suitable for large organisations, Payroll Bureau and SaaS Providers please contact one of our specialists:
Telephone: +44 (0)1752 606000